Shading, Lighting, And Rendering Techniques With Cinema 4d Studio R18
by Ravi Conor /
2017 / English / AZW3
13.1 MB Download
The Shading, Lighting, and Rendering Techniques with CINEMA 4D Studio R18 textbook offers a hands-on exercises based strategy and introduces digital artists to various rendering concepts in CINEMA 4D Studio R18. This brilliant guide takes you step-by-step through the whole process of shading, lighting, and rendering. From the very first pages, the users of the book will learn how to effectively use CINEMA 4D for creating great looking renders.
The strength of this book that it teaches all of the important concepts in an easy to understand language. As the readers move from hands-on exercise to hands-on exercise, they will be building their own portfolio of high quality artwork. One chapter of the book presents a foundation of techniques to help you build custom textures, maps, and designs using Photoshop. Videos are provided for all hands-on exercises of the book.
Note: This title does not have a CD with it. The videos are available for download along with other resources used in the book.
What are the main features of the book?
- The book is written using CINEMA 4D Studio R18 in an easy to understand language.
- Shading, lighting, and rendering techniques covered.
- The process of creating custom textures in Photoshop explained.
- 47 Hands-on exercises to hone your skills.
- Videos for all hands-on exercises available for download.
- Detailed coverage of tools and features.
- Additional tips, guidance, and advice is provided.
- Important terms are in bold face so that you never miss them.
- Support for technical aspect of the book.
- CINEMA 4D files and textures used are available for download from the accompanying website.
- You will also get access to a ePub file that has the color images of the screenshots/diagrams used in this book. These images will help you to understand the HOEs and output. The ePub file is included with the resources.
How This Book Is Structured?
This book is divided into following units:
Unit CT1 - Introduction to UVW Mapping
Unit CT2 - Material Presets
Unit CT3: Creating Textures in Photoshop
Unit CT4 - Creating Materials
Unit CT5: Lighting