The Friedman Archives Guide To Sony's A99 Ii
by Gary Friedman /
2017 / English / AZW3
16.1 MB Download
Gary's Ebooks on the Sony cameras are renown for being the most thorough, detailed, and enjoyable to read. This latest edition goes into even more detail of the features everyone wants to know about.
In this 619-page (!) full-color book you'll learn:
* The new exposure modes
* The Hybrid AF system and what it means to you
* All the different focusing modes explained in an intuitive way
* 4K shooting and choosing a bit rate for video
* S-Log2 in a way that a non-videographer can understand
* My personal camera configuration
* How to know which video mode is right for you
* NFC, Wi-Fi, and step-by-step instructions on using them
* A set of "Cliffs Notes" cards you can print showing the recipes for common shooting situations, and Gary's Personal Camera Settings
Get the most out of your investment, cut through the clutter and optimize your camera to match the way YOU work best!